Thursday, January 05, 2012

Currently ....

I did this back in October and had so much fun with it that I thought I'd do it again. Want to join along? Just copy and paste the questions and answer them on your blog. I'd love to see what you are currently up to.

Current Books: Finishing up the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm on the last book 'Mockingjay'. Its riveting. Have a couple on the nightstand ready to go when I finish this one that look good: The Life Ready Woman, and PrayFit. Don't those sound like interesting titles?

Current Playlist: Adele. Got her cd for Christmas. she's got an amazing voice.

Current Color: Red, red, red! I love red

Current Drink: Coffee with Peppermint coffee creamer--yumm!

Current Food: none right now, kind of overloaded from the holidays. enjoying simple fair after the indulgences of late.

Current Wishlist: a comfy chair for our living room. have my eye on one from cost plus world market.

Current Needs: a haircut! and color!!

Current Triumph: I'm really happy that I got back into a regular devotion schedule instead of hit and miss. Its been wonderful to have some quiet time with the Lord each morning.

Current Bane of my Existence: the 6:30 alarm! I AM NOT a morning person, but the world seems to be. Why can't school start at 10am instead of 8am? huh? why? is there any earthly reason not to let us night owls get some much needed rest? huh? sigh .... I know I'll never change this world, but if I could .....

Current Indulgence: a nap! see above ...

Current Mood: sleepy! (not really). Happy, content.

Current #1 Blessing: Being at peace.

Current Outfit: Jeans, long sleeve black t-shirt, purple jersey knit swing jacket/cardigan? I love it.

Current Excitement: Plans to visit my sister in Denver this spring.


So how 'bout you? What are your 'currents'?

No comments: